Sunday, November 21, 2010

Special Post "About me"

It's hard to say something special about me. I remember there was a time when I had dreams about the person I'd become. Now I hardly remember those dreams. I have learned a lot of things since I was twelve. Those things help me survive, soul speaking, in this tough world. On the other hand, I'm grateful to those who sometimes made my life a living hell cause that made me stronger. I'm still passing through life learning a lot of things about people around me and also about myself. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have much longer until the end but I have friends who help me to move on and they give me hope, supporting me in everything I do. I don't know if that's relevant but... I also love pets. I have a Pekingese dog named Micky that gives a little color to my house because he is cheerful all the time. Maybe I'll make a special post about him. But let's go back at me. I don't know what else to write about me besides the fact that I love, I cry, I hate, I sin, but the most important of all: I can't live without the world around me. If you have a similar story or something like that, I'm waiting your posts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment